Britni Furumoto is one of the founding partners of Norton, Petersen & Furumoto LLP. She received her Juris Doctorate from the Chapman University School of Law with an emphasis in Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law, and is admitted to practice law in California. Ms. Furumoto previously attended Pitzer College where she graduated with honors in Psychology and English and World Literature.
Ms. Furumoto enjoys working closely with her clients to help them successfully achieve their legal goals. Having worked with victims of domestic and criminal violence, Ms. Furumoto understands the criticalness of effective and affordable legal counsel.
- B.A., Pitzer College, with honors
- J.D., Chapman University School of Law
- Emphasis in Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Japanese American Bar Association