Drew Petersen is a partner of Norton, Petersen & Furumoto. After receiving his Juris Doctorate degree from Chapman University School of Law with an emphasis in Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law, he was admitted to practice law in California. Mr. Petersen holds dual Bachelor of Arts degrees in History and Political Science from UCLA.
Mr. Petersen brings a variety of experiences to serve clients. He has worked in legal settings ranging from multinational corporations to small personal injury firms. In each, he served clients’ needs by effectively communicating expectations and complications, and prided himself on the quality of his work. He knows clients expect their matters to be completed correctly and on time, and dedicates himself to meeting those expectations.
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D., Chapman University School of Law
- Emphasis in Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association